Do you have a small bathroom? Do you want to know how you can renovate it with a small budget? Here are some affordable bathroom renovation tips you need to know.
Bathrooms, even though they are small, can easily consume a large portion of your home’s renovation budget. It is important to make minor cosmetic changes, but keep the major fixtures intact, in order to save money on bathroom renovations in Conway SC.
Bathroom Renovation Tips
Some home renovations are as simple on the eye as they are on your wallet. With the help of a handyman here are some bathroom renovations that are budget-friendly include:
- New window treatments
- Shower curtains can be replaced with stylish shower doors
- Installing molding
- Drywall repair
- Replacing old tiles or changing paint colors
- Bathroom upgrades that are budget-friendly:
- Fixtures such as vanity drawer hardware, towel bars and mirrors can be replaced.
- Sanding wood features such as a vanity, and then staining it in a new color.
- Replacing the sink
- re-grouting your tile
- Installing a new caulk bead around your bathtub
Choosing the right color
Consider the space that you are working with when choosing decorations and paint colors. Keep your bathroom small by choosing lighter colors and limiting the number of variations. This will make the space feel larger and more open.
Handyman Conway can assist you with bathroom renovations, including tile repair. Our trusted handymen are skilled drywall contractors and tile installers, so they can make your bathroom renovation run smoothly. Get service today to learn more about how we can assist you with home repairs.
Like our Facebook page for more great info about home renovations or repairs.